Witness for Peace delegations examine the post-coup human rights crisis through meetings with organizations and individuals from a wide sector of Honduran society, including:
- organizations that focus on disappeared persons and human rights violations, including the Center for the Prevention, Treatment and Rehabilitation of Victims of Torture and the Committee of Family Members of the Detained and Disappeared in Honduras;
- women’s rights organizations like the Collective of Feminist University Women;
- business leaders and the Honduran Council of Private Business;
- leaders of the GLBT movement;
- labor unions, including the Union of Workers of the National Autonomous University of Honduras.
Delegations also travel outside of the capital to meet with communities that have been faced with repression by the military or police forces.